Self Introduction

craig thomas tux_mints at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 02:57:07 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Craig Thomas,
and I am an experienced LAMPhp developer very
interested in helping to develop the UI's of the
various infrastructure applications using the
TurboGears framework (and anything else I can).  I've
done a tiny bit of work on the kid templates and css
in smolt, and I have been learning enough python to
get in trouble with the rest of smolt :) so kid
templates seem a natural fit to start with.

I first used redhat 7.2 for lamp work and have been
using FC as my desktop of choice since rh8. Until now,
I've just been a luser lurking in the mailing lists
and, lately, IRC. But I would like to change that and
get more involved; actually contribute something. I've
come to realize how much I depend on this whole
process to produce the OSes and applications I depend
on everyday to do my job. The least I can do is help
in the ways I can.

Err, thanks for listening?

--
Craig