Asterisk and Town Hall meeting

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 13:48:15 UTC 2008

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Mike McGrath wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>
> > The Fedora Board should be doing another "town hall" style meeting on
> > Tuesday April 1.  (No fooling.)  In March we postponed plans until then
> > to use Asterisk and Gstreamer to provide some sort of listening
> > capability for community members.
> >
> > (1) How is that going?
>
> Blocking on manpower, proof of concept seemed good though.
>
> > (2) Can we plan to use that solution for the April 1 meeting?
>
> Not likely

Side note about this, I really do have to stick a formal complaint to the
board (not in an angry way or anything).  I've heard 3 different things
about this from 3 different people on the board related to the
timetable.  Can you guys file official tickets from now on?  It just seems
that things change from meeting to meeting (as they will) but then that
information doesn't trickle back down to the Infrastructure team so we're
not sure what is expected of us and I'm not a fan of that.