postfix alias issue

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed May 28 17:00:29 UTC 2008

A few days ago I setup email2trac on our hosted1 system to allow for
using emails to create Trac tickets for select hosted projects.  At this
was all working, and the setup was such that the aliases file and
aliases.db for Trac projects that accept tickets were owned by apache so
that the mail command /in/ the alias would be ran as apache.  This was
necessary because it's the apache user who has write access to the trac
databases.

Sometime in the last few days this has stopped working.  Mail is getting
through the alias path and delivered to the email2trac command but that
command is dropping it somewhere.

I could really use a second set of eyes looking at the setup with me
that has more experience with postfix and aliases.  Please find me on
#fedora-admin as "f13".  Thanks!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!