Wan't to join and why

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 02:49:27 UTC 2009

On 08/17/2009 03:48 PM, Steven M. Parrish wrote:
> Hi guys and gals,
>
> I am looking to join both the sysadmin-test and sysadmin-cvs groups.  Why you
> might ask?  Well I'll tell you.  I wan't to get more involved in Fedora.
>
> Here is my current Fedora resume...
>
> - BugZapper for both KDE and Packagekit.
> - Maintain 20+ packages and am a Sponsor in the packaging group.
> - Work closely with the OLPC and Sugar folks at getting and maintaining the
> packages in Fedora
> - Responsible for creating builds of F11 with Sugar specifically for the OLPC
> XO-1 (Hope to get an XO-1.5 soon) see http://wiki.laptop.org/go/F11_for_XO-1
> for info on this.
>
> What I am looking to do now is create a very simplified bugzilla interface that
> can be used by OLPC users, mostly children, to report issues with Sugar
> Activities in Fedora.  Will develop in PHP and would like to develop and test
> it on one of the publictest servers.
>
> Also would like to help maintain the cvs servers and projects contained there.
>
> Any questions just ask.

Is this intended to be deployed onto Fedora Infrastructure boxes
eventually or just be developed/demoed on the publictest infrastructure?
 We haven't had development of known-non-Fedora stuff done previously
but this might be a valid first case.  If it's intended to run on Fedora
Infrastructure, we very much prefer developing them in python.  In fact,
I don't think we have any non-python developed stuff.

-Toshio