About me

Davi Vercillo C. Garcia davivercillo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 04:41:52 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

My name is Davi Vercillo C. Garcia and I'm from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
- RJ. I'm 22 years old and I'm a undergraduate student of Computer
Science at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro. I always had
interesting on computers and networking, specially GNU/Linux. I've
used GNU/Linux at my workstations, desktops, notebooks and servers
(off course) since 2001. I started with Slackware and, after it,
Debian, Fedora, RHEL, Mandriva, CentOS, etc. Today, I'm using Fedora
11 (Workstation/Desktop) and RHEL5 (Servers).

I have some basic/intermediate experience with networking, clustering,
system administration and programming (C, Java and Python - my
favourite option). At this moment, I'm trainee on sysadmin at a hpc
lab at my university, called (NACAD) and I'm monitor of basic
programming call for Engineering courses at my university.

I would like to help Fedora community grow and keep moving... (Johnny
Walker ? =P)

PS: My English is not perfect,so please, ignore some mistakes, if it happens.

Thanks,
--
Davi Vercillo Carneiro Garcia
http://www.google.com/profiles/davivercillo

Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
Department of Computer Science
DCC-IM/UFRJ - http://www.dcc.ufrj.br

/"\
\ /   CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
 X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
/ \