About me

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 16 00:00:40 UTC 2009

On 2009-07-15 01:41:52 AM, Davi Vercillo C. Garcia wrote:
> I have some basic/intermediate experience with networking, clustering,
> system administration and programming (C, Java and Python - my
> favourite option). At this moment, I'm trainee on sysadmin at a hpc
> lab at my university, called (NACAD) and I'm monitor of basic
> programming call for Engineering courses at my university.
Excellent :-)  We love Python and use it extensively in Fedora.  Most
of our main web applications and scripts are written in it.

> I would like to help Fedora community grow and keep moving... (Johnny
> Walker ? =P)
As you've seen already, we mostly hang out in #fedora-admin.  We also
have weekly meetings on Thursdays at 20:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting, if
you can make the one tomorrow, make sure to introduce yourself there as
well :-)

As I mentioned on IRC, we have a list of tickets at
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/1, so feel free to
let us know if you find anything there that you'd be interested in
working on.  We also always have a long list of tasks involving
development on a lot of our web applications (mostly using TurboGears
1/2).

Thanks,
Ricky