[Fwd: Re: [fedora-ja-list] 日本語入力切替えについてのアンケート]

Ken Deeter ktdeeter @ alumni.princeton.edu
2004年 9月 10日 (金) 03:45:04 UTC

Hi. I'm new to the list, but I have some additions (or just further
translations).

> 1) Zenkaku/Hankaku key only
>
> 2) Alt + ~ (either, Alt + Zenkaku/Hankaku)

These first two should be considered together, since the first one by
itself makes things very inconvenient for non-japanese keyboard users.

> 5) Ctrl + Space
>     * Inconvinient when using Emacs

This one is also a big pain in eclipse (where ctrl+space brings up the
auto completion popup)

> 6) Ctrl + \ (backslash)
>
> 7) various hotkeys corresponding to each langs
>     * ctrl+enter has already assigned to excel

ctrl+enter is used by many many applications. For email apps, it usually
means send the message, for chat apps, it means send a message, for many
word processing apps it means a forced or special type of line break. I
think it should definitely not be considered for im on/off.

Ken