Longing for git-bisect

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Wed Mar 28 00:41:53 UTC 2007

Has anyone played with keeping the Fedora kernel in a git tree
somewhere?  Current rawhide makes my T60p weep on a regular basis in the
form of nice hard lockups with no oops output or anything.  I'd love to
be able to do a bisect on the kernel and see where things started going
south.  I just have no idea how to do that with the tree the way it
currently is.

Of course, I can see where tracking the Fedora kernel in git would be
pretty painful at times too.  So if anyone has a better suggestion, I'm
all ears.

josh