Spinning kernel-vanilla packages via standard spec

Jarod Wilson jwilson at redhat.com
Fri Mar 30 18:46:31 UTC 2007

A little follow-on to the "Longing for git-bisect" thread, in a
newly-created/subjected thread...

So, I've been poking around in the kernel spec file extensively the past
few days already... Any objections to my attempting to implement the
building of a kernel-vanilla package as well?

Roland, not sure if you were already planning to do this in conjunction
with digging up your old patches, or if you were just throwing the
patches out there, but either way, I'm happy to take on the task, but
I'll defer to anyone else that really wants to do it.

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson at redhat.com