help! My re-compiled kernel always got crashed in a machine with scsi/sata disk

Feng Xian feng.xian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 21:30:45 UTC 2007

I downloaded a clean version of 2.6.23 and didnt do any modification on it
(athough I am about to modify it in the future). By default, the clean
version doesnt enable sata features, so I enabled these features and
compiled this clean version. But I couldn't boot linux with the compiled
kernel like I mentioned in my previous posts.

--
Addr: 1025N, 23rd str, APT 33,
         Lincoln, NE, 68503