help! My re-compiled kernel always got crashed in a machine with scsi/sata disk

Feng Xian feng.xian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:30:36 UTC 2007

Thanks! Now I know what confused me. What I downloaded was linux
kernel from "Linux Archive" website instead of fedora source from
redhat. I used to believe that these two sources are the same. From
your message, they are apparently different.

I compiled fedora source again this time and it is working now! Thanks
a lot! :-)