Thinkpad X30 with Fedora 7

Jason Dickerson jason.dickerson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 16:12:22 UTC 2007

If I hot dock or undock with my port replicator, my Linksys WPC54G
Cardbus Card in my laptop and my CDRW in the port replicator quit working.
It is like the module is removed, but not started back.  They work if I
shutdown, dock or undock, and then start up.

On a side note, I am using the bcm43xx_mac80211 module for the Linksys
WPC54G.  I realize this may be module related.

Also, I am getting messages about disabling irq 11 and no one caring, try
the irqpoll option.  Well I tried the irqpoll option, and have lost system
stability.  The laptop will just lock up when starting x windows or later at
random.  It seems that it is ok without the irqpoll option, and no one
caring if it is disabled.

Jason Dickerson