Thinkpad X30 with Fedora 7

Frank Rosendahl frank at rosendahl.dyndns.org
Thu Jun 7 16:33:04 UTC 2007

Am Donnerstag Juni 7 2007 schrieb Jason Dickerson:
> If I hot dock or undock with my port replicator, my Linksys WPC54G
> Cardbus Card in my laptop and my CDRW in the port replicator quit working.
> It is like the module is removed, but not started back.  They work if I
> shutdown, dock or undock, and then start up.
>
> On a side note, I am using the bcm43xx_mac80211 module for the Linksys
> WPC54G.  I realize this may be module related.
>
> Also, I am getting messages about disabling irq 11 and no one caring, try
> the irqpoll option.  Well I tried the irqpoll option, and have lost system
> stability.  The laptop will just lock up when starting x windows or later
> at random.  It seems that it is ok without the irqpoll option, and no one
> caring if it is disabled.
>
> Jason Dickerson

Hi Jason!

I'm sorry I can't give you a solution, but I have a question:

Does the suspend mode work for you? When my notebook goes to suspend mode and
I wake it up, my screen doesn't come back.
Have you a solution for that?

--
Gruß

Frank Rosendahl

Fingerprint: 7506 6D0F 2C79 09A6 A8CF E51D BEF0 0279 A989 8450