(no subject)

TheSphinX mehmetozkanyavuz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 08:15:37 UTC 2007

hi i've a via chrome 9 hc igp graphics card. i want to use linux
(Fedora 7, Centos 5, OpenSuse 10.2, Ubuntu ) on my laptop. but when i
was installed these operating systems i got problem about graphics on
my laptop. İ tried something but i couldnt find a solution. Please help
me about this problem. Thanks for all, at the Above my problems with
os.

Fedora 7 and Centos 5 : Computer is started, but, at the end of starting, i
have black Screen.

OpenSuse 10.2: Driver is known as VESA but didnt work well. screen is
cutting and starting ubuntu so like this.

Thanks again

Mehmet <fedora-laptop-list at redhat.com>