Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG issue on Fedora 8

Lasith Sameera lasithsameera at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 05:21:45 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm fedora guy and aim using Fedora 8 with latest fedora kernel and other
latest updates. I have HP pavilion dv6560ee notebook which is having
wireless card from Intel (i.e *Intel* Pro/*Wireless 3945ABG*). When i use it
first time it works perfectly. DHCP, routing etc worked fine. But when it
restarted it won't work. I tried google and did many thing but still no
working. Can you help me in fixing this wireless issue. Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Lasith Sameera