Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG issue on Fedora 8

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Mon Mar 3 08:00:14 UTC 2008

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 10:51:45 +0530
"Lasith Sameera" <lasithsameera at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm fedora guy and aim using Fedora 8 with latest fedora kernel and other
> latest updates. I have HP pavilion dv6560ee notebook which is having
> wireless card from Intel (i.e *Intel* Pro/*Wireless 3945ABG*). When i use it
> first time it works perfectly. DHCP, routing etc worked fine. But when it
> restarted it won't work. I tried google and did many thing but still no
> working. Can you help me in fixing this wireless issue. Thanks in advance.

There was a thread about this on the kernel mailing list some time in
the last three weeks or so, I suggest you search the archives and see
if it applies to your situation.

--

Brian Morrison

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."