Anyone else have a T42 /w Fedora?

gene geneh at shaw.ca
Wed May 21 02:45:32 UTC 2008

This worked perfectly!  Thank you!

Ok.. Except one niggly little thing.. And I realize I'm really nitpicking
here.  In my mind things are working; but I thought I would mention it in
case there is a simple solution.

When I have desktop effects enabled, there are no window controls drawn
after I add the 'Virtual 3200 1600'.  If I disable the desktop effects, I
cannot enable them with the line added.

Might there be a solution to this?