2nd mouse on Dells = erratic window manager behavior?

Sean Madden spmadden at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:49:08 UTC 2009

Since you've seen this problem since Fedora 8, I can assume that you've had
this laptop for a while.

I work in IT for a major college, and we see issues like this on a number of
laptops with the track nub mouse, both on Windows XP and Fedora*.  Cleaning
out the nub mouse usually helps the situation, but I don't believe it to be
a software issue as it spans two OSs.

-Sean