fedora-l] Re: Novell/progeny to take up redhat legacy services

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Thu Dec 4 21:31:44 UTC 2003

I was wondering if we could focus on methods and action more than other
peoples press releases and counting angels on the head of a pin...

In 27 days, action is going to be needed, and we dont even have a press
release, or MORE important some build machines, a build process, a QA
process, a push process, and mirroring process.

We could start testing the waters by building rsync RPMS, testing them,
signing them, and getting them out the door on at least one mirror.

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645