fedora-l] Re: Novell/progeny to take up redhat legacy services

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Dec 4 21:58:08 UTC 2003

Stephen Smoogen wrote:

> I was wondering if we could focus on methods and action more than other
> peoples press releases and counting angels on the head of a pin...
>
> In 27 days, action is going to be needed, and we dont even have a press
> release, or MORE important some build machines, a build process, a QA
> process, a push process, and mirroring process.

Build server: What is the status Jesse?

For expediency, may I suggest the existing fedora.us QA queue and method
for package submission & approval.  Only difference would be the package
  naming which we still have to discuss.

fedora.us can do builds easily if Pogo Linux donated dedicated server is
not ready by that time.

> We could start testing the waters by building rsync RPMS, testing them,
> signing them, and getting them out the door on at least one mirror.

Good idea.  Please submit to fedora.us.

Warren