build

Wade Maxfield maxfield at one.ctelcom.net
Mon Dec 8 00:07:04 UTC 2003

  That would be very good, especially if it were posted on this list.
Because, we are now going to have to patch things ourselves from the
original RedHat source, which deviates from the sources from Kernel.org,
for example.

  Posting it on this list would get it into archives and be a very good
thing. :)

  THANKS!! I appreciate the info.

wade