Set up a vote on the wiki for supported releases?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Nov 7 06:26:22 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 13:09, Jesse Keating wrote:
> Is anybody opposed to putting up a "vote" on the Wiki for what releases
> people are interested in ?  Of course, we can't stop people from
> bumping up the number by 5 or something, but come on, can we get some
> honesty and do a vote?

Wiki is really not a good idea for voting.  This mailing list, a
Bugzilla report or anything else with permanent and un-editable records
would be ideal.

But then there is the question of who should be eligible for voting...
and how many people who vote would end up just leeching and not
contributing.

Warren