Possible Mirrors (was Re: [Fedora-legacy-list] Re: Delay? Looks bad for Fedora)

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Sat Nov 8 03:38:25 UTC 2003

Just to add to the possible mirrors, I'm trying to arrange a server to
provide a mirror for the project at my work as well.  I don't know if
this is a guarantee, waiting on the higher ups to decided (policy thing,
I only control the technical stuff).  Regardless I'm going to find some
way to help out (even if It mean finding my old rusty C/C++ skills).

-David

--

David A. Cafaro, RHCE, CCNA
dac(at)cafaro.net