Legacy going to move...?

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Apr 2 06:29:14 UTC 2004

On Friday 02 April 2004 00:18, Colin Charles wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Will Fedora Legacy soon (~May) stop supporting RH 7.x by the time we hit
> mid-May, and only do support for RH8,9 and FC1?

No.  FL will continue to support 7.x, 8, and soon 9 until there is no more
community interest in these releases.  Only the Fedora Core releases will
be put on a deprecation schedule.  At any given time, Fedora legacy will
be supporting 2 Fedora Core releases.

> Would love a statement from someone in the know for the next issue of
> FNU #10 - since this will be a big deal for people still on 7.x systems,
> which Progeny (?) still supports

See above statement.  I'd be more than happy to answer any other
statements, or partake in an interview.  Getting the info about our
project out there is very important, as we need more volunteers.

> Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere

It hasn't exactly been clear.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: