Legacy going to move...?

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Apr 2 19:39:50 UTC 2004

On Friday 02 April 2004 11:36, Jim Richardson wrote:
> Well, I appreciate the effort going into FL, I have 2 servers with
> RH7.X/FL and one with RH9 soon to go FL. So I directly benefit from
> FL. But how can I help? I am not much of a programmer, and I can't
> risk the servers by "testing" packages. What can I do to help?

Care to write some documentation, or edit documentation?  Do any web
development?  Want to write some press releases?  Want to scare up some
more mirrors for our project?  Want to scare up some cash donations to
purchase equipment for testing/building/signing/serving?  There are
some ways that you (and other people) can help (:

Was I helpful?  Let others know: