Rsync of download.fedoralegacy.org

Chris Spencer cspencer at cait.org
Mon Apr 5 17:28:04 UTC 2004

> > I hope everyone here recognizes your personal sacrifices as well as
> > the contributions that PogoLinux (Workstations and Servers) have made
> > to this project.

I mention this from the point of view that the project needs to get some
funding.  Corporate sponsorship seems like a potential avenue to bring
in some of that funding.

We also really need a management team to guide the process.  Some of
these roles are being filled, some are not.

We have a common goal and Jesse has stepped up to lead the project but
we need official leaders for all aspects of this project.

I personally don't have a problem with offering up a subscription
"donation" to help cover the cost of bandwidth or to even cover some of
the time that people put in to QA.

It should be a non-profit organization that should be able to do these
things.

Paypal will gladly collect up donations.

The way I see it, for this project to really work and succeed it seems
pretty clear that it's going to take some form of enticement for certain
key people to stay involved or others to get more involved.

-Chris