fedoralegacy.org Open/Red Carpet channel

Chris Spencer cspencer at cait.org
Mon Apr 5 19:18:55 UTC 2004

> opencarpet.org's aim is to make popular apt and yum repositories
> available (through their opencarpet server, I believe) by xml'izing
> the repository. I sent an email just now to joe at ximian.com to find out
> more about the process. Perhaps there is nothing that needs to be done
> on the FL side to automate making FL a channel.

I think it's a bit optomistic to think Ximian -> Novel would be terribly
interested in providing any sort of action that might enable people to
stay with Legacy Red Hat products.

Good luck.

-Chris

"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing
the freeness of speech." - Benjamin Franklin