RPM conflicts between glibc-devel and glibc-kernheaders

Michael Kratz mkratz at internode.com.au
Tue Aug 3 12:04:31 UTC 2004

I was doing yum update, with the aim of doing a yum upgrade after
installing a few more packages manually.

To get around it I removed gcc and glibc-devel.

I ended up doing a yum upgrade, and upgraded the whole box to 7.3...
then tried installing them again and it still didn't work.

It doesn't bother me all that much that they aren't installed, just
means that I can't use GCC on that box.

--

Cheers,

Michael