Problems w/yum on RHL 7.3

Kevin Hanser Kevin at mica.net
Tue Aug 24 15:31:37 UTC 2004

Michal,

Thanx for the hint!  You were precisely right, it was the environment
wasn't gettting set properly, since I was running the commands using
sudo rather than su'ing to root.

Apparently when I ran the gpg --import command using sudo, it imported
them someplace other than where yum would look when I ran that from
sudo.

I su'd to root, re-imported the gpg keyrings, and ran the yum update
command from root (w/out sudo), and it's working great now!

Thx!