Let's get moving

Tom Yates madlists at teaparty.net
Tue Aug 31 16:49:11 UTC 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, David Botsch wrote:

> Not much activity as of late (is the project dead? Seems that way).
>
> I see there are a LOT of packages in updates-testing which have been there
> for weeks if not longer. Why are these not pushed to updates, yet?
>
> I've also taken a look through bugzilla and see that the following need QA
> for RH 7.3 (ie gpg signed sha1sum'ed QA reports):

i'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but i decided to just point my yum at the
updates-testing area, and apply everything relevant to my little (but busily
used) server.  are QA reports saying "i have been using this in production for
several weeks and nothing's broken yet" any use, and if so, can you point me to
a simple guide on where to make them?

--

   Tom Yates  -  madhatter at teaparty.net  -  http://www.teaparty.net