fedora-legacy-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 25

John Dalbec jpdalbec at ysu.edu
Tue Aug 31 16:15:20 UTC 2004

> I've also taken a look through bugzilla and see that the following need
> QA for RH 7.3 (ie gpg signed sha1sum'ed QA reports):
>
> 1726: krb5
> 1831: XFree86

Bug 1831 does not apply to RH 7.3.  Or does the fact that I posted packages with
a higher version number mean we have to QA those instead of the packages from
bug 1289?
My application of the patch in bug 1831 shouldn't cause problems with XFree86 in
RH 7.3; it just adds a redundant sanity check.
Should I build new packages without the patch?  Which bug should I post them in?
John