PHP vulnerabilities?

Dan Hollis spamtrap433941935136 at anime.net
Mon Dec 27 05:45:39 UTC 2004

Stuart Low <stuart serverpeak com> wrote:
> I've been tardy in uploading the compiled RPMs (due to the Christmas
> break). The source RPM that's there will recompile happily though so you
> should be able to do rpmbuild --rebuild php-4.3.10.sp.src.rpm and end up
> with the subpackages.
> [For RH7.3 you can grab and rebuild
> http://au.seekbrain.com/downloads/psa/BUILD/php-4.3.10-
> sp.rh73.1.src.rpm]

# rpmbuild --rebuild php-4.3.10-sp.rh73.1.src.rpm
Installing php-4.3.10-sp.rh73.1.src.rpm
error: failed build dependencies:
        libmcrypt is needed by php-4.3.10-sp.rh73.1
        libmcrypt-devel is needed by php-4.3.10-sp.rh73.1

I am having a rather hard time finding a libmcrypt rpm which will install,
let alone compile on rh7.3. I found a nice libmcrypt srpm which wants
autoconf 2.50, which of course does not exist on rh7.3. All the binary
libmcrypt rpms i've found want glibc2.3, which again does not exist on
rh7.3.

What's an exact url for a libmcrypt binary rpm for rh7.3?

-Dan