mpg321 decision needed

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Fri Jan 9 14:44:32 UTC 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Christian Pearce wrote:

> But I don't want to see us pulling KDE, gnome or X either, even though
> I don't use them as workstations.

On the flip-side, that's exactly what I had originally hoped fedora-legacy
*would* have offerred, making rh73 (and other soon-to-be legacy releases)
a first-tier fedora.us/fedora-extras supported release (like rh90 and fc1
are now).  Oh well, I guess we'll just keep doing our own thing in the
KDE-RedHat project (wrt KDE and X at least).

-- Rex