mpg321 decision needed

Christian Pearce pearcec at commnav.com
Fri Jan 9 14:36:13 UTC 2004

This is a fair argument.  I think mpg321 being the issue it is makes people want to justify reasons for doing something.  I believe the comment was "mostly servers", so the effect would be midigated.  But I don't want to see us pulling KDE, gnome or X either, even though I don't use them as workstations.

--
Christian Pearce
http://www.commnav.com