Thoughts on legacy...

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Jan 15 18:42:06 UTC 2004

On Thursday 15 January 2004 10:25, Warren Togami wrote:
> "should have" is unhelpful.  I had hoped that the so called "leaders"
> who had stepped forward many months ago at certain companies and
> Universities that supposedly depend on this software and its
> continuance would have taken the necessary initiative and prepare
> things.

I suppose this is mostly directed at me.  Yes, I was rather inactive the
last couple months, and I have apologized for this before.  I am here
now, I am making progress, and hopefully tonight I'll be able to do the
QA on the packages in bugzilla and push out some notices.  Warren, if
you don't have time to build the kernel for the build system, I'm going
to move forward with just plain mach.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: