Legacy mirror structure

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Mon Jan 19 19:50:26 UTC 2004

> > I think they make a great deal of sense, and will prevent us from
> > having to play "two-path-monte" or create ugly symbolic link farms if
> > we need to make changes later.
>
> How would you have two-path-monte going on?

When you realize you were being too shortsighted and have to have two
paths to the same location so you don't break tools.

-Chuck

--
http://www.quantumlinux.com
 Quantum Linux Laboratories, LLC.

 "The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply
  social values more noble than mere monetary profit." - FDR