Red Hat updates apache, elm, cvs, kdepim

Christian Pearce pearcec at commnav.com
Wed Jan 21 20:39:25 UTC 2004

I kind of see both sides of the problem.  I do agree more with Todd, but I wonder if RedHat has faced this before.  Did they release a vuln that effect RHL 9 and then mention it doesn't effect 7x and 8.0?  I think this is a tweener problem, and we don't really need to come up with anything.  IF we see it happening a lot or people are confused then lets act.  People can read the mailing ilsts if curious.

--
Christian Pearce
http://www.commnav.com