GPG Updates needed???

Camron W. Fox cwfox at fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 21 20:51:53 UTC 2004

Alle,

	Sorry if this shows up as a repost. So, I try to test my yum installation
(from download.fedoralegacy.org) by installing xtraceroute and get the
following:

[root at hilo etc]# yum install xtraceroute
Gathering package information from servers
Getting headers from: Red Hat Linux 7.3 base
Getting headers from: Fedora Legacy tools for Red Hat Linux 7.3
Getting headers from: Fedora Legacy Project RHL 7.3 Legacy Utilities
Getting headers from: Red Hat Linux 7.3 updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
.Dependencies resolved
I will do the following:
[install: xtraceroute.i386]
I will install/upgrade these to satisfy the dependencies:
[deps: gtkglarea.i386]
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Getting gtkglarea-1.2.2-10.i386.rpm
Error: GPG Signature check failed for
/var/cache/yum/base/packages/gtkglarea-1.2.2-10.i386.rpm
You may want to run yum clean or remove the file:
 /var/cache/yum/base/packages/gtkglarea-1.2.2-10.i386.rpm
You may also want to check to make sure you have the right gpg keys
Exiting.
[root at hilo etc]#

	I ran a yum clean all and yum clean headers and tried again with no joy. I
assumed (wrongly, obviously) that the keys were installed with yum. I
perused the website and saw nothing regarding keys, nor did I find anything
when I searched through the list.
	Obviously, I've missed something. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Camron

Camron W. Fox
Hilo Office