Self Introduction

Jason Edgecombe jedgecombe at carolina.rr.com
Sun Jan 25 17:22:30 UTC 2004

My name is Jason Edgecombe
I work at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in the USA.
My job is web developer. I write server-side scripts (php, java, perl)
and co-admin our three departmental linux servers (2 RedHat 7.3 and one
RH 9 box)

I work for the College of Arts & Sciences within the University.

I recently transferred from a different department where I was
departmental tech support and admin for multiple linux servers, a 16
node linux beowulf cluster, and a few IRIX boxes for 3 years.