Laundry list...

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Wed Jan 28 16:06:27 UTC 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Christian Pearce wrote:
> Testing:
>
> * tcpdump
> * cvs
> * ethereal

Btw, are all the dist versions tied together when moving from testing
to updates?  I.e., can a test update be "released" before all the
arches have been tested?

That is, because there seems to a bit of lack of support for moving
these along, could this be fast-tracked by focusing the effort on
RHL73 and doing the rest when appropriate? (Or am I looking at a wrong
problem..?)