8.0 packages to QA

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 7 20:02:12 UTC 2004

Quoting Marc Deslauriers <marcdeslauriers at videotron.ca>:

> I wouldn't spend time testing the rh8 packages unless you need them for
> yourself. AFAIK, rh72 and rh8 support has been dropped from Fedora
> Legacy because of lack of interest. There hasn't been an official
> announcement, but it should be coming soon.

It may still be worth testing and pushing any updates which are already
built before we will off RH 8.0 support.  So if we can get them past QA
before we officially kill it off, we can release them for those who
want them.

Interesting that no one has come to the rescue of RH 7.2, but several
have tried to rescue RH 8.0.  I'm guessing both will be terminated, but
it is still interesting none-the-less.

--
Eric Rostetter