Bug Sort List

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Fri Jun 11 14:25:12 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 11:59:13AM +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> I wonder. Could this be put on the wiki instead, and then mailed out
> regularly? This would make it easier to navigate straight to the
> bugzilla bugs in question by hyperlinking and would let people help to
> update the todo list rapidly.

It could also be done via bugzilla itself -- keywords or various states, and
then a dynamic search to bring on the current list.

Who runs the fedora.us server? I made an offer a while ago of help creating
actual components for each package in RHL, which would make bugzilla work
much more smoothly, but I got no response....