Bug Sort List

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Fri Jun 11 15:07:00 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 10:25:12AM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:

> It could also be done via bugzilla itself -- keywords or various states, and
> then a dynamic search to bring on the current list.
>
> Who runs the fedora.us server? I made an offer a while ago of help creating
> actual components for each package in RHL, which would make bugzilla work
> much more smoothly, but I got no response....

I've gone through and added a bunch of keywords to some packages, and
also made this:

<http://www.fedoralegacy.org/wiki/index.php/BugzillaQuicklinks>

All we need to complete the contents of Jesse's excellent email report
are the following keywords to be added to the bugzilla system:

legacy-testing (to indicate that updates-testing packages have been
built)

Can we get this done?

Cheers,

Dominic.