Kernel updates for QA

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Sat May 8 00:53:56 UTC 2004

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 01:00:58PM -0600, Michal Jaegermann wrote:

> This reminds me. If there is a new kernel "in works" then maybe
> it should also include a fix for nforce2 boards based on an
> information recently provided, at last, by Nvidia?

I'm not sure if this qualifies as suffiently mainstream, especially for
legacy users. Should we be attempting this sort of bugfix in FL updates?

Then again it doesn't look like an especially invasive patch. Thoughts?
I'll try and get some updated kernel RPMS to address this (if thought
appropriate) plus cpufreq, which I missed, this weekend or early next
week. Intial QAing before then still useful to catch any other problems
to fix :)

Cheers,

Dominic.