State of 7.2/8.0 in Fedora Legacy

Howard Owen hbo at egbok.com
Fri May 21 05:21:21 UTC 2004

Well, they do call it a "transition" service. OTOH, they recently
extended their commitment to provide the service through the end of
2005. I can understand you not wanting to pay 25 bucks (30, not 60, I
doubled it inadvertently, minus 5 for the one month) for five months of
service you don't need. But it does seem to put an upper bound on how
valuable you think the Fedora Legacy service is, at least for this
particular server.