How To Upgrade 7.1 to 7.3 via yum

Troy Dawson dawson at fnal.gov
Fri May 21 18:15:44 UTC 2004

Thanks for the info.
Yep, I'll have to put in a section on the yum.conf file.  In my original
document I actually had a yum.conf file for people to use.  Looks like I'll
put one in.

I finolly found a pure RedHat 7.1 installation (instead of a Fermi Linux one)
so I'm running through the steps right now.

Troy

Troy Dawson  dawson at fnal.gov  (630)840-6468