Bugzilla down (was Re: installing yum)

Simon Weller simon at nzservers.com
Mon Nov 1 15:34:16 UTC 2004

On Monday 01 November 2004 09:25 am, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> Ouch!  Good luck getting everything back online, Warren.
>
> IMO, I'd say moving over to RedHat's bugzilla (have they offered this to
> us?) would complicate searches, etc. a bit.  I'd prefer to have our own
> Legacy bugzilla somewhere if possible.
>
> -Jeff
Obviously I'm a bit behind the play of this as well...has Redhat offered this
to us?

What advantages would that have for us (except the obvious such as a very
stable bugzilla platform) over our own bugzilla?

- Si

<snip>
--
Simon Weller LPIC-2
Systems Engineer

<-
To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows box,
you just need to work on it.
 - Scott Granneman, Security Focus
->