installing yum

David Anthrope David at DAnthrope.com
Mon Nov 1 23:04:34 UTC 2004

Thanks to all who replied with suggestions.
I found a later version on RedHat's site and have installed
and configured it without too much concern (other than the
missing key warning).  So I'm officially a huge fan of
the Fedora Legacy project as I can feel safe about my RH9
servers again!

THANKS to all - the world could learn a lesson or two from
"community efforts" such as Fedora.

peace
/D

%2Fwiki%2FFedoraMirrorList&btnG=Search >.

A possible location for the yum RPM you are looking for is:
<
http://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/linux/fedora/fedora/redhat/9/i386/RPMS.stable/yum
-2.0.3-0.fdr.1.rh90.noarch.rpm >.

Hope this helped.        -David