Let's get moving

David Eisner cradle at umd.edu
Thu Sep 2 16:14:08 UTC 2004

David Rees wrote:

>For those of you wanting to see packages make it out of -testing, please
>see the QA Testing document.  It does quite a good job of describing the
>QA process.
>
>http://www.fedoralegacy.org/wiki/index.php/QaTesting
>

>From http://www.fedoralegacy.org/participate/

  QA tester

  You are a person who has a machine on which they can download
  and test package updates.

  Your task is to download test packages and check that they
  build, install, and function correctly on a given platform. You
  then report your findings in Bugzilla.

I think this page should be updated to include a link to the
QaTesting Wiki document.  Consider these an addition to the changes I
recommended earlier:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-legacy-list/2004-August/msg00118.html

-David