New bugzilla status whiteboard / issues.txt

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Tue Apr 12 17:31:10 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've transferred all the information from issues.txt into the status
whiteboard at bugzilla.redhat.com.

The tags I've used are as follows, they should all be self-explanatory:

NEEDSWORK (retain from bugzilla.fedora.us)
discussion
publish-rhl73
publish-rhl9
publish-core1
publish-fc2
verify-rhl73
verify-rhl9
verify-core1
verify-fc2
needsbuild
needsrelease

Below is the current issues.txt with some useful links into bugzilla
queries. If you have a bugzilla account you can store these within
bugzilla and have them appear at the bottom of each page (look for
"Remember Search").

If I get a spare moment I may get round to screescraping the site to
continue to provide the email a summaries - has anyone done this sort of
thing with bugzilla already?

Cheers,

$Id: issues.txt,v 1.211 2005/04/12 17:30:25 dom Exp $

See bottom for changes

This list is also available at
http://www-astro.physics.ox.ac.uk/~dom/legacy/issues.txt

Packages that have been verified and should be fully released

http://tinyurl.com/3jyy7

Packages waiting to be built for updates-testing

http://tinyurl.com/6xorm

Packages in state RESOLVED (ie exist in updates-testing) that need
active work.

All verifies: http://tinyurl.com/7xjen

RH73 verifies: http://tinyurl.com/626tk
RH9 verifies: http://tinyurl.com/6tzjn
FC1 verifies: http://tinyurl.com/4s2uv
FC2 verifies: http://tinyurl.com/5u3ru

Packages in state UNCONFIRMED, NEW, ASSIGNED or REOPENED:

Discussion needed: http://tinyurl.com/4er3v
Needs work: http://tinyurl.com/5lxlg
New package: http://tinyurl.com/4wjss

All publish: http://tinyurl.com/5hbjb

RH73 publish: http://tinyurl.com/42fse
RH9 publish: http://tinyurl.com/47gbp
FC1 publish: http://tinyurl.com/5rcjx
FC2 publish: http://tinyurl.com/4rzb3

Changes
-------

I've removed the changelog as it contains little of interest.
The full history of this file is available as an RCS file at:
http://www-astro.physics.ox.ac.uk/~dom/legacy/issues.txt,v